- A resumé in the format established by the program, with supporting documentation attached.
- Authenticated photocopy of the diploma or graduation certificate that accredits the applicant’s professional degree, or, where necessary, a termination of studies certificate.
- Photocopy of identification document, two color photographs with a white background, 3 x 4 centimeters.
- Original transcript of undergraduate grades, in which the grade point average appears.
- An academic letter of recommendation.
- An autobiographical essay of a maximum of 500 words in which the applicant states his/her reasons for wanting to enroll in the master’s program and his/her subject of research interest.
- Resumé and autobiography. The information concerning the applicant’s qualifications, such as: grades obtained as an undergraduate or graduate student, research experience, academic experience, distinctions and specific experience in the area of the graduate degree.
- Interview: Important aspects of the applicant’s personality are identified, his/her capacity to participate in the community, and the research interests to be developed within the program.
- Proficiency in English is not a requirement for admission; nevertheless, it is the student’s responsibility to achieve the comprehension of texts related to the program. The student, using his/her own resources, can strengthen his/her level of reading comprehension of the texts related to the program by enrolling in the English courses offered by the Language Center of the university.